Vector includes chat commands so you can do server tasks more easier.
The default chat command prefix is “/”, however you can change this in Data\vectorsettings.json.
- kick Player:Reason - Kick a player.
- endround - End the round.
- broadcast message - Send a message to the server.
- report reason - Send a report using Remote Admin.
- pm Player:Message - Send a private message to a player.
- sub - Show the current submarine you are playing.
- server - Show the current server you are playing.
- incognito - Enter/leave Incognito Mode.
- viewhistory Player - View a player’s AutoMod history.
- savehistory Player - Save a player’s AutoMod history to the serverlogs.
You can chat with other admins in game by using a; or admin; just like a normal channel in Barotrauma.